Just The Facts
No Refrigeration Necessary means…
- No Refrigeration Maintenance
- No High Refrigeration Utility Bills
- Better for the Environment
No Waste of Ice or Utilities Don’t pay to store more ice than you sell! Bag of Ice manufactures four different ice & water vending machines, each with different ice production and storage capabilities. If you are not going to sell 2000 pounds of ice per day, you do not want to pay for a machine with that capability.
Low Initial Set-Up Cost
- Save thousands!
- Low delivery & set-up cost
- Only need basic water & basic electrical set-up
Inexpensive to Expand As your business grows, our BOI 1000 can easilyand inexpensively be expanded to double the production. The BOI 1500 can be expanded to quadruple its production equaling the production of icehouses costing $120K or more.
High Visibility with a Small Foot Print
- More Available Locations
- Easy to Relocate
Little Required Maintenance
- Clean Coin & Dollar Accepters
- Clean Ice Maker Bi Annually
- Replace Water Filters As Needed
- Yearly Lubrication
Consumer can choose to purchase:
- 10, 16 or 20 Pounds of Ice
- 1, 3, or 5 Gallons of Water
- Your business chooses the price points for all six quantities!
Ice Maker Options Bag of Ice offers five different Hoshizaki ice makers, each with optional remote condensers for improved performance during hotter temperatures.
Aluminum Tops Bag of Ice’s machine tops are constructed of corrosion-free aluminum, not degradable awnings, to protect your investment.
SmartTech Cooling System Our internal cooling system delivers precooled water to assist the ice maker during hot temperatures, optimizing ice making production.
Online Sales Reporting, Notifications & Remote Features
- Online reporting allows you to monitor your sales and create custom reports.
- Real-time notifications keep you aware of your machine’s health, bag supply and alarms.
- Remote features allow a machine owner to remotely vend ice or water as well as the ability to reset the coin mechanism and bill acceptor from anywhere.